- You must NOT come to class if you feel at all unwell. Please swap into a Zoom class instead.
- You MUST contact Millstream Pilates if you become unwell within 72 hours of our class.
- Mats will be 2 meters apart from the center of the mat – A cone will mark out the middle of your spot.
will use their own mats, head cushions and bands.
- Our other equipment can be used and sanitised in between clients.
wash or sanitise your hands for at least 20 seconds before and after class.
- Sanitiser will be available for you as you enter the venues, you may also wish to bring your own.
arrive in your Pilates outfits just before the start of your class we need time
to clean the venue before, during and after each class.
- Plan to arrive 5-10 minutes before hand and stagger coming in from others.
- We will need to leave promptly after the class too, so we don’t have clients passing by each other as classes swap over and so cleaning can take place.
- The door will be wedged open when we are ready for you to come in.
- Socks are now required and anti slip socks are ideal.
- You are encouraged not to touch other clients (!) and there will be no tactile corrections from your teachers, for now.
- It is recommended you do not take public transport to get to us please.
masks are NOT currently mandatory as we are distanced – BUT, if
you feel more comfortable wearing one, please do so and feel welcomed to do so.
- It would be good practice to wear one if you have allergies and are sniffly to help everyone feel more comfortable – This may not be possible if you have asthma or other respiratory conditions.
- Your teacher may well be wearing one when teaching more vulnerable classes.
Millstream Pilates cannot be held liable for illnesses that may occur due to your attendance to class.
If we all take the measures listed above, then we can ensure that the classes will be as safe as they can be and start to enjoy being in each others company again and getting the most out of our sessions.