Claire continues to undertake additional courses, working towards Level 4 Diploma, to progress her breadth of knowledge and desire to understand the way the human body performs during sporting pursuits and how the aging process effects mobility.
In particular, Claire has a special interest in Sporting performance and Parkinsons Disease. She has added to her study, The Level 3 in Designing Exercise Programmes For Older Adults and Clients with Parkinsons Disease.
Pilates for performance, running and Cycling.
Claire is part of the teacher training program for Body Control Pilates®, the best-known training provider for Pilates teachers in the UK.
- Body Control Pilates Teacher – Level 3 diploma
- Register of Exercise Professionals – Level 3
- Exercise Planning for older adults and clients with Parkinsons – Level 3 diploma
- Exercise planning for Pre and Post Natal clients – Level 3 diploma
- Designing Pilates programmes for Bone Health – Level 3 diploma
- Pilates for low back pain – Back4Good® Practitioner
- Pilates for Pre and Post natal clients
- Pilates for Older Clients
- Pilates for Parkinsons
- Pilates for Osteoporosis
- Pilates for Hip Replacement
- Pilates for Low Back Pain
- Intermediate Pilates
- Level 4 Adaptations and Movements
- Pilates for Sporting Performance
- Pilates for Cyclists
- Pilates for Runners
- Pilates for Scoliosis
- Endurolates – High Intensity Pilates Training
- Psoas – Understanding the mechanics of Psoas
- Pilates with the band
- Pilates with the Foam Roller