This session is ideal for you if you’re new to Pilates, just coming back after a serious injury, have chronic low back pain with acute flair ups or have Osteoporosis/Osteopenia.
The mixed ability sessions run at a faster tempo.
Both sessions focus on :
- What we’re doing, why and what with
- Introducing the basic movements
- Learning how to engage with the abdominal muscles
- Learning how to stabilise the spine and gain strength and mobility from the other joints – hips/knees and shoulders etc.
- Undoing faulty movement patterns in order to restore healthy posture and mobility
- Relaxation and release using breathing techniques