All Unstoppable Pyrenees holidays are subject to the following terms and conditions. By completing your booking form and paying your deposit you are confirming that you have read and understood these conditions and accept that they form a contractual agreement between yourself and Unstoppable Pyrenees. Please ensure you read them carefully, we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
1. WHEN YOU BOOK
1.1 An Unstoppable Pyrenees booking form must be completed in full at the time of Booking.
1.2 If the booking is being made by a lead member on behalf of a party then that person accepts these terms and conditions on behalf of everyone in the group. The lead party member takes responsibility for the accuracy of all the information provided to Unstoppable Pyrenees in regards to themselves and their party. The lead party member is also responsible for ensuring that all members of his/her party have read and agree to these terms and conditions and are kept fully informed of all the information provided to them by Unstoppable Pyrenees.
1.3 The contract between you and Unstoppable Pyrenees will come into effect on receipt of your booking online or by telephone. At this point the rights and obligations on this contract are binding to you, all members of your party and Unstoppable Pyrenees.
1.4 Your booking cannot be transferred or sold to another person without prior written or email consent from Unstoppable Pyrenees. If you need to amend your booking then we will do our best to accommodate any changes, however we reserve the right to charge a £25 per change per booking for administration costs.
1.5 Prices advertised are accurate at the time of publication. Unstoppable Pyrenees reserve the right to change package prices at any time prior to the agreement of the booking.
1.6 If payment in full is not made at the due date then Unstoppable Pyrenees reserves the right to cancel your booking and apply cancellation administration charges.
2.1 Should you, or any of your party whom you are representing, wish to cancel a booking then notice in writing or via email must be given to Unstoppable Pyrenees.
The fees for cancellation are as follows:
- Over 60 days prior to your departure date :- only the non refundable deposit is forfeit.
- 60 – 15 days prior to departure date : 75% of the total holiday cost is forfeit.
- Within 14 days of departure date (including no-show) : 100% of the total holiday cost is forfeit.
Under certain circumstances it may be possible to agree different terms or transfer holiday bookings to a alternative date.
2.2 Unstoppable Pyrenees reserves the right to cancel any tour if our minimum numbers for the holiday have not been met. In the unusual event of this happening Unstoppable Pyrenees will advise you no later than 30 days prior to departure and you will be entitled to a full refund of any payments made to us. No further claims for compensation will be accepted.
2.3 Unstoppable Pyrenees reserves the right to cancel and will not be held responsible for cancellations due to war, threat of war, natural disasters, terrorist activity, closure of airports or severe and adverse weather conditions.
3.1 It is compulsory for every person travelling on a Unstoppable Pyrenees holiday to have a current and suitable holiday insurance policy in place before departure. The Policy must cover the intended activity (e.g. road cycling, mountain biking, winter sports etc), medical expenses, loss of earnings and cost of care. It is your responsibility to check that you are covered for all intended activities.
3.2 You must provide Unstoppable Pyrenees with proof of a valid travel insurance policy no less than 7 working days prior to your trip. Failure to present proof of insurance on arrival will result in you not being able to take part in our tours. We advise all our customers to apply for a European Health Insurance Card (ECHIC) They are free of charge and you can apply online.
4. LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY
4.1 Unstoppable Pyrenees and any employee or ride leader is not liable or responsible for any death, illness, injury, or accident involving you whilst you are on holiday. You engage in your chosen activities entirely at your own risk.
Where activities (e.g. road cycling) are on public roads, Unstoppable Pyrenees cannot be held responsible for the actions of other road users. The wearing and use of appropriate protection (e.g. cycling and ski helmets) is completely at your own discretion.
The wearing of cycling helmets is compulsory on all rides.
4.2 Unstoppable Pyrenees is not liable or responsible for any loss, theft or damage to property, equipment or belongings at any time during your holiday.
4.3 Unstoppable Pyrenees is not liable for any death, illness, injury or accident caused by a defect or mechanical problem on any hire equipment.
4.4 If you hire cycling equipment for use on your holiday, it is your responsibility during the period of the cycle hire to maintain the cycle and ensure it is kept safe. Any loss or damage to the hire cycle remains your responsibility and not that of Unstoppable Pyrenees. Any additional costs due to loss or damage will be charged to you. Any problems with the equipment should be dealt with directly with the hire company. In the unlikely event of a break down we will endeavour to help but take no responsibility for the the failure of hired equipment where that hire is not directly from Unstoppable Pyrenees.
4.5 FORCE MAJEURE
Unstoppable Pyrenees shall have no liability or pay any compensation whatsoever in respect of any delay or failure in delivery of any of its stated activities or of any of its other obligations due directly or indirectly to any cause whatsoever outside its reasonable control including but not limited to act of God, war, invasion, rebellion, riot, civil commotion, disorder, malicious damage, fire, flood, epidemic, quarantine restriction, strikes or other industrial disputes, unusually severe weather or energy supplies.
4.6 LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Unstoppable Pyrenees limits its liability to the maximum extent permitted by law as follows;
- It shall have no liability for any loss or damage suffered by the customer or any other person.
- As a consequence of any defect in any product caused by abnormal conditions of storage, treatment or handling or any negligence or wrongful act on the part of the customer or its employees or agents.
- Any failure to perform any part of its obligations in these terms and conditions caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
5.1 On arrival please take the time to read the accommodations terms and conditions. As a guest with Unstoppable Pyrenees you agree to these terms and conditions and will abide by them.
5.2 Unstoppable Pyrenees reserve the right to charge you for any additional costs incurred by you for damage to the fabric of the building and furnishings provided. Guests will be asked to provide a payment card to ensure any services charged to the accommodation will be paid for. Unstoppable Pyrenees reserve the right to charge you for any damages, extra cleaning or missing items.
5.3 Information regarding your accommodation is correct at the time of publishing.
6.1 Any photographs, video or images of guests taken during the trip may be published and used by Unstoppable Pyrenees free of charge for promotional and marketing purposes. If you do not wish for us to use images you must inform a member of the Unstoppable Pyrenees team at the start of your trip.
6.2 Your personal details will be stored securely on our computers. We will not share your details with any third party except as required by law enforcement or legal regulations.
6.3 If you or a member of your party suffer or are suffering from any sort of illness immediately prior to or during an Unstoppable Pyrenees activity holiday you must inform a member of the Unstoppable Pyrenees team. You have been advised by us that you need to be sufficiently fit to take part in the activities provided by us. All guests will complete a physical activities questionnaire prior to travelling.
7. CUSTOMER OBLIGATIONS
7.1 When using our services or participating on one of our tours or when you hire our equipment you must comply with these terms and conditions and all applicable laws.
7.2 In addition to clause 7.1 when participating on one of our tours or when you hire our equipment you must:
- act considerately, responsibly and sensibly at all times
- check that the equipment you are using is suitable for use
- follow any safety warnings or instructions displayed or given to you by a member of ourstaff so as not to hurt or injure yourself or others
- wear a safety equipment, where appropriate, without exception
- abide by the Highway Code and all road and traffic safety laws and regulations that apply in each country (including, without limitation, observing all traffic signs and signals)
- arrive at the location and time specified by us or you will lose the right to take part in the relevant activity
- maintain and take reasonable care of the equipment you are using
- stop using any equipment which is damaged or has a defect or which is not worthy for intended purpose and notify a member of our staff immediately
- where equipment hired by you from us has been stolen forcibly or as a result of being left unattended by you, report the incident to the Police in the first instance and then contact us immediately.
- You must not do any of the followings when you participate on our tours or when you hire our equipment :
- risk the health/life of other persons or animals including children
- store in the accommodation or transport flammable, explosive, toxic or dangerous materials or substances
- use the tour or the hire of our equipment to participate in races or test events without the prior, written consent of Unstoppable Pyrenees
- continue outdoor activities in adverse weather conditions (e.g. strong wind or stormy weather)
- perform any activity under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- perform any activity without reasonable consideration for the health and wellbeing of yourself or other persons impacted by your participation in a given activity
- perform any activity to the contraindication of your physician
- In addition to the above, if you hire our equipment, you must not:
- leave our equipment unattended
- sell, rent or dispose of our equipment or any of its parts to third parties
- give anyone any legal rights over our equipment
- use our equipment to provide or operate any service or other business;
- make any modifications or alterations to our equipment.
7.3 Unstoppable Pyrenees are not qualified to express an opinion that you are fit to safely participate on our tours or to partake in the suggested activities. You must obtain professional or specialist advice from your physician (which cannot be you or a member of your immediate family) before participating on our tours or using our equipment.
7.4 You must not participate on our tours or hire our equipment if you are suffering from any serious medical condition, or have recently undergone surgery unless you have a certificate of your fitness from your physician (which cannot be you or a member of your immediate family).
7.5 You must not participate on our tours or hire our equipment if you are pregnant (without previous discussion on applicability with Unstoppable Pyrenees) or under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
8 EXCLUSIONS AND LIABILITY
8.1 Non-compliance of these terms and conditions. If at any time you do not comply with these terms and conditions and/or any applicable laws or fail to have due regard to the safety tips or instructions given by a member of our staff, we reserve the right to exclude or suspend you from participating on our tours, hiring our equipment or our transportation service.
8.2 Disclaimer for personal injury or death. You are responsible for using the equipment that you are using safely, including following any safety instructions and as directed by us and as set in our terms and conditions. Our tours take place on public roads and in public venues and as a result Unstoppable Pyrenees cannot be held responsible for the actions of other road users and persons, the same applies to the hire of our equipment. In the absence of any negligence or other breach of duty by us, participation on our tours and the use of our equipment is entirely at your own risk.
8.3 Disclaimer for loss or damage to property. We are not responsible for any theft, damage, destruction or loss of your property or belongings whilst you are:
- participating on any of our tours; or
- hiring our equipment; or
- using our transportation services, unless such loss or damage is caused by us whilst you are using our transportation services
8.4 We are not liable for business losses. The supply our tours, the hire of our equipment and our transportation services are not for business users. If you use our services for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
8.5 Exclusion of non-foreseeable loss. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by us or our employees or agents in circumstances where:
- there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to you by us or by any of our employees or agents;
- such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach; and
- any increase in loss or damage resulting from breach by you of any of these term and conditions.
8.6 We are not responsible for delays or cancellation for events outside our control. If our supply of our service is delayed or cancelled because of an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know. We will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay where possible and provided we contact you we will not be liable for delays caused by the event. We will not be liable to you for any additional losses you suffer as a consequence of an event outside our control for example accommodation, transport, additional activities not booked through us.
8.7 Brexit Implications: Please note that our services, in particular our tours may be affected as a result of the United Kingdom’s decision to leave the European Union. This could include an unavailability of certain flight routes, access to certain ports and airports and changes to the visa requirements of British citizens travelling to, within or through the EU. Please rest assured that this is something we will continue to monitor and will advise our customers as soon as possible if we become aware of any confirmed tour bookings that may be affected. However, since this is something which is completely unprecedented and outside our control, we would treat any such changes as an event outside our control, and whilst we will endeavour to provide suitable alternative arrangements for our tour or issue you with a refund where possible, we will not be liable to pay you any compensation.
8.8 You are responsible to damage caused to our equipment when hiring from us: You are responsible for any loss or damage to our equipment when you hire equipment from us except if such loss or damage is
- caused by us or our employees; or
- due to a manufacturing design or design fault.