The beginners session is ideal for you if you’re new to Pilates, just coming back after a serious injury/operation or you’re just starting back after a long break.
The sessions are focused on introducing the fundamentals of Pilates :
- What we’re doing, why and what with
- Introducing the basic movements
- Learning how to engage with the abdominal muscles
- Learning how to stabilise the spine and gain strength and mobility from the other joints – hips/knees and shoulders etc.
- Undoing faulty movement patterns in order to restore healthy posture and mobility
- Relaxation and release using breathing techniques